Re: [sig] Digest Number 1275

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
      Predslava and Wojtek, thanks for the help! And no, the blade looks to be in
      great shape. I think it is a very current ceremonial blade. I got it at, of
      all places, an American Civil War event. The vendor was selling two blades; mine
      was the only one with a scabbard, although I liked the other better.

      Now, what does "Polska Pozdrawiam" mean? Thanks!

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Middle Kingdom, Barony of the Northwoods, <A HREF="http://www.midrealm.org/talonvale/">The Shire of Talonvale</A>
      Ward to THL Albyn Buckthorne, C.B.R.
      MOFIT, shire Rapier Marshal
      "Knowledge speaks. Wisdom listens." Jimmi Hendrix

    • MoxFool@aol.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
          In a message dated 9/2/2003 5:20:52 AM Central Daylight Time, MoxFool@...
          writes:
          Now, what does "Polska Pozdrawiam" mean? Thanks!
          Something like "hail Poland". Pozdrawiam means either "I greet" or "we greet"
          -- I'd need a grammar book and I don't have one at hand.

          Predslava.

        • P&MSulisz
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2003