I love Flair!

  • redlocks999
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      In the summer issue of Slovo there happens to be a very good article
      on Russian and Polish heraldry. Even more fascinating is the fact
      that whole tribes, individuals and families would consider themselves
      interrelated by a single one of these symbols.
      You may be inspired by some of the symbols for garb or jewelry I certainly was.

      http://slavic.freeservers.com/slovo/News31.html

      I don't speak polish... but still another fun link...

      http://www.polonium.de/docs/ciekawostki/herby/win/

      Regards, Julia ~ : )