Slavic garb "flair"

  • Patrick Jarrett
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2003
      Yeah I know it's a horrible travesty to put an Office Space cliche in
      there, but I honestly couldn't come up with the word I was trying to
      think of.

      So I've finally gotten a mostly complete set of garb, while it isn't
      strictly period (*cough*Saxon shoes*cough*) on my budget it's the best I
      can do now. So now I'm trying to find what I can add, such as trinkets
      or necklaces etc.. Were there any slavic standards? Like symbols on
      necklaces?

      I'm not communicating very clearly right now, I apologize. But
      none-the-less I shall send this out in hopes you all can make sense of it.
    • Yana Groznaia
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2003
        > Yeah I know it's a horrible travesty to put an Office Space cliche
        in
        > there, but I honestly couldn't come up with the word I was trying
        > think of.

        Uh, accessories?

        --Yana, the often-at-loss-for-English-word-even-though-she-is-a-
        native-speaker
      • Patrick Jarrett
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2003
          Lol - yeah that word does just fine. Is there any standard to Slavic
          garb accessories?

          Mikhail - Quite-the-same-as-Yana