Re: Carantania or Karantania

  • redlocks999
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2003
      Here is my source for your reply although it looks as though it has
      several different spellings.
      By the way wikipedia.org is an excellent resource for getting
      information quickly on various Slavic rulers, regions and historic
      events.

      Regards, Julia

      http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karantania

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Kinjal of Moravia" <gusarimagic@r...>