Re: Fifteenth Century footwear--Poland

  • redlocks999
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28 11:34 AM
      I am actually interested in an earlier period of Polands history
      around the time of Casimir "the Just".
      Anyway check out his fantastic color plate I found by Braun &
      Schneider http://www.siue.edu/COSTUMES/PLATE45CX.HTML
      I think their shoes and coats are fantastic!

      Regards, Julia

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "borderlands15213"