Polish sources

  • Colleen McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2003
      I thought this might be useful to those interested in Poland:

      Political Thought in Renaissance Poland: An Anthology in English
      translated, introduced and annotated by Harold B. Segel ISBN: 0-940962-61-6

      $18.00 ($15.30 for PIASA members)
      "shipping and handling: $2.50 for first book, .50 for each additional book (USPS
      media rate); $3.50 for first book, .50 for each additional book (USPS priority)

      Make checks out to PIASA; credit card orders also accepted at (212) 686-4164"
      http://www.piasa.org/segel.htm

      There is also a journal, The Polish Review, that might be of use to folks. The last couple of issues seem to be mostly modern topics, but there might be something of use in earlier issues.

      http://www.piasa.org/polishreview.html

      In service, I remain

      Cainder