Czech and Slovak Museum

  • Alzbeta Michalik
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 6:31 PM
      Has anyone ever been to the National Czech and Slovak Museum and
      Library in Cedar Rapids, IA? My family lives in and around Cedar
      Rapids, so I was thinking of stopping by next month when I go for my
      nephew's baptism. I visited the museum a couple years ago, but I
      wasn't as interested in medieval Eastern Europe as I am now, so I'm
      hoping I can get a lot more out of it this time. :) Their website is
      http://www.ncsml.org/

      Pani Alzbeta