Re: [sig] Turnau book and link to the Polish Academy of Sciences, Institute of Archaelogy and Ethnology

  • Marilee Humason
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 2003
      I got my copy by putting it on book search, It cost me
      40.00 but they found me a copy. I think it was through
      amazon, you know, you askfor it and they ask you how
      much you are willing to pay etc. I had to update it
      two times until they found it. I love this book!!
      Baroness Anastasia
      --- Colleen McDonald <Colleen.McDonald@...>

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com