Re: [sig] hemp embroidery floss

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2003
      Gosh, I'm so excited I'm going to...well, never mind, but now I really,
      really can't wait to get to Pennsic. Maria, couldn't you wind the thread
      on the back of a chair and measure the skeins that way? It would be more
      laborious than a niddy-noddy, but at least it would work.

      Margita

      [Edited by moderator. Do not quote entire posts in your messages.]