[Sca-cooks] Romanian Cookbook: name, fruits, salads (fwd)

  • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2003
      More about the Romanian cookbook

      "If one by one we counted people out
      For the least sin, it wouldn't take us long
      To get so that we had no one left to live with.
      For to be social is to be forgiving. " -- Robert Frost, "The Star-Splitter"

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14 8:35 AM
        anybody have 7000 dollars just laying around? wanna spend it on a real kievan necklace?
        look here:
        http://www.ancienttouch.com/hunnish-jewelry.htm

        even if you cant afford it, its still great documentation!
        anya

        "Speak softly and carry a big stick" -- Teddy Roosevelt