net archeological resources for craftsmen?

  • dobrowol@if.uj.edu.pl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
      Hi,
      Where can I find reliablie patterns and photos to make
      accurate copies of purses, sheaths, bags, belts and other
      leather equipment for Slavic precise reenactors?

      Wojtek
      -Poland

      Pozdrawiam,

      Wojciech Wilk
      606394566
      www.bog.prv.pl
      www.ggff.rpg.pl
    • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
        > Hi,
        > Where can I find reliablie patterns and photos to make
        > accurate copies of purses, sheaths, bags, belts and other
        > leather equipment for Slavic precise reenactors?

        Try:

        Ubior dworski w Polsce w dobie pierwszych Jagiellonow. Krystyna Turska.
        (Wroclaw: Polskiej Akademii Nauk, 1987) ISBN: 8304026236

        "If one by one we counted people out
        For the least sin, it wouldn't take us long
        To get so that we had no one left to live with.
        For to be social is to be forgiving. " -- Robert Frost, "The Star-Splitter"