XVI/XVII c. music from C.E.

  • P&MSulisz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 12:34 PM
      Hello everyone,
      Maybe someone is interested in music of XVI/XVII c. of Central Europe.
      It isn't an advertisment - I want only to share with this information.
      There appeard a record of music "from Wroclaw music prints of 16th and 17th (first half) centuries". Disc is in very nice edition with english commentary (mit deutscher textbailage also).
      It is difficult to say if it is Polish, German or Czech. Everything is mixed like the very city and its history.
      For me it is exellent. Performed on ancient instruments by exellent artists. There are songs and dance music - very easy to dance.
      Performers: Ars Cantus (Tomasz Dobrzanski), Title: Musica Redidiva
      you can find it at:
      www.universalmuscic.pl
      Magdalena of Vratislavia