OT: Fw: Saxony shuts down an endangered minority school

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
      Off topic, but quite likely of interest to people on the list...
      (By the way, am I the only person on list receiving these sorts of things?)

      [quote]

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        interesting, i hadnt heard of that and i live in germany! shows how much attention i pay to the news :-)
        if any of you read german i can try to dig up some other news articles on it?
        anya

        "Speak softly and carry a big stick" -- Teddy Roosevelt