Food

  • Kinjal of Moravia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      I have been quite ill of late (alergy based) and unable to keep down
      any food for more than a half hour. I did a search on my historic
      data base and dicovered a recipe I had not made for 35 years. It
      claimed "good for the stomach and bad air". I made some and kept it
      down! The recipe is more than 4000 years old (Turkic). Particulars
      for anyone writing off site.

      Kinjal