re: Research question

  • Tamie
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 22, 2003
      On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 03:50 AM, sig@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > So I'm curious if people on this list use mostly English sources for
      > their research or if y'all delve into other languages for
      > information as well.

      I am wading my way through the posts I had to save in May when graduate
      school and my teaching job were taking over my life...

      I have found it very difficult to learn other languages due to a very
      mild form of dyslexia so only do research in English. Of course, the
      people who tested me said I could always go live in another country for
      a year and that I'd probably pick things up fine with that learning
      style, but family and work make that difficult. I have, however,
      acquired some Russian language instructional books to work on a little
      at a time. Maybe, in time, I will be able to read some of it coherently!

      YIS,
      Lady Tam'