Re: [sig] xopowo list!

  • yana@arts.sca.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2003
      > Hello all,
      > I am a new member to this list, I was happy to find
      > it. I wanted to greet you all instead of just lurking
      > suspiciously. ;)
      > I am currently living in Champaign IL,

      Mwah hahahahahah! Your faithful moderator has arrived in town (Champaign)
      to serve your very needs (got here on Sunday)! How funny! I have a
      convert to Mother Russia even before the Newcomers Event in September!
      You and I *definitely* need to get together.

      As for the dress you are describing, I think I have seen reference to it.
      It is a pattern that I have on my drafting "to do" list. You'll have to
      allow me time to dig out my stuff from the gazillion boxes of books that I
      have acting as pseudo-furniture in my apartment at the moment. Feel free
      to write to me off the list.

      --Yana