Re: Re: [sig] Teutonic Knights

  • lilith@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2003
      The Prussians were Balts. There were several Baltic Tribes,
      but slowly they were assimilated. The Curonians and Yotvingians
      were assimilated into Lithuania and Prussia was annexed
      by the Germans. The Prussian languaged died out in the 1700s.

      Prussians were Balts.

      The only remaining, living, Balts are the Latvians
      and Lithuanians.

      Marija