Update on Siege of Czestochowa, 1655

  • Rick Orli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003
      We lost our original venue but found a new one in the Philadelphia
      area. Unfortunately, in stead of being part of a larger event,
      I now find myself hosting a ren fair, or rather an 'age of
      enlightenment' fair because it is set in 1655, but who's picky? This
      Laborday weekend 2003 (aug30-31-1). Philadelphia area.

      Siege of Czestochowa, 1655, built around a reenactment of a Polish
      Lithuanian Commonwealth v. Swedish Empire battle.

      I need a small number of renfair type acts. (and reenactors for the
      largest 17th C. reenactment in some years). Also, vendors with
      period goods, but no crystal shops and the like, please. Anything
      with a central-eastern-northern European flavor gets bonus points.
      Also traditional/folk music and dance acts from that region are
      invited.
      Please contact me if you are interested!

      Thanks, Rick Orli
      som@... (kismeta.com)