Re: Replies?

  • yanajenn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2003
      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Grant [T]" <tower@a...> wrote:
      > I've noticed that some replies have not been posted for several days
      (since
      > May 30). I am wondering what happened.

      Ooo, ooo! I can answer this one! ;-)

      Your faithful moderator has recently (got to Illinois on Sunday night)
      made a State-to-State move. She just got internet access late last
      night (Tuesday). While she distinctly remembers approving messages
      last night, she also realizes that she can barely find any clean
      underwear, much less coffee and other assorted necessities of life, so
      who really knows if she let messages through or not. Either way, she
      now will be checking in on everyone on a regular basis.

      Off to find suitable clothing for her new Driver's License picture,

      --Yana, moderator-scatterbrainus
    • Alex Grant [T]
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2003
        Oh, yeah. I remember now her saying something like that before.
        I thought it would be all over by now. Oh, well. Must be quite a burden.