Re: Byt i kultura

  • Dmitriy Ryaboy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      I've been told that it's quite rare even in Russia.
      Another book you want to look at is Arkheologiya: Gorod, Zamok, Selo.

      -Dmitriy

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, vasalisa@j... wrote:

      > Hi all!
      >
      > I keep seeing references to the book Arkheologia: Byt i Kultura.
      I've been having a difficult time finding this book. Is is available
      in Russia itself? (I'm leaving for there on Friday.) Are there other
      simliar books out there? What are there titles, etc?