searching for the pennsic embroidery floss lady

  • jennifer knox
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      Hi!
      so, i was at pennsic last year, and found a wonderful
      shop, next to klaus the toymakers that sold vegetable
      dyed embroidery floss. the lady selling it had a
      polish persona (uh, hi, remember me? i lived in
      slovakia then? you had all the nice hungarian books?)
      and because im a complete flake, i forgot this
      wonderful ladys name. pennsic is coming up again and i
      cant make it, but im sending my laurel in search of
      this lady so she can get me some more. the lady told
      me she was on this list and was the one who got me to
      go to the sig meeting there. so, are you out there?
      will you be selling stuff at pennsic again? where will
      you be?

      anya

      =====
      "Speak softly and carry a big stick" -- Teddy Roosevelt

      http://calendar.yahoo.com