Croatian costumes

  • Kresimir
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2003
      Ok I am pretty new to the whole SCA thing, actually never been on an
      event...but It is not my fault the Seneschal is not replying on
      anything I was asking him so poopy on him.

      *takes a brief pause to grow up*

      Anyhoo...I am interested in Istria and Dalmatia during the late
      1500, early 1600 specific places such as Dubrovnik (Ragusa), Zadar
      (Zara) and my own home town Pula (Pola). And I was wondering does
      anyone have some good resources and bibliography to help me find a
      suitable costume for any or all of those places and times?

      P.S. actually I am interested in anything from the time of the fall
      of the Western Roman Empire to the 1800-s so go ahead dont be shy :)

      Thanks in advance guys.