Re: [sig] Re: Fwd: Medieval Market in Tallinn!

  • Kseniia Smol'nyanina
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2003
      Not to mention that Tallinn is *gorgeous*. It's like walking into a fairy tale - or into the Middle Ages.

      -- Kseniia Smol'nyanina

      anya wrote:
      oh my. ive only been on the list for a few days and im already getting threats...:-) you all are welcome to come over this way, theres tons of sca people that would house you if you decided you wanted to come to the market or to any other event.
      anya

      Lady Kseniia Smol'nyanina
      Shire of Dragon's Mist
      kseniia@...