RE: Re: Rubakas

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 25, 1999
      >I've thought of that, however, every time I make up a muslin model and make
      >the adjustments, I end up deciding to wear it. :)

      I get around that particular problem by only using crappy muslin for
      patterning or, even better, I buy huge amounts of leftover poly-cotton
      holiday prints in a light color and use it for patterning. I now have
      several lovely garments with pink easter bunnies and pastel eggs all over
      them that I would not even be _slightly_ tempted to wear to an SCA event
      (to a "most hideous garb" contest, perhaps). :)

      --Yana