Re[4]: [sig] RE: Opportunity knocks (longish, again)

  • Alexey Kiyaikin
    Message 1 of 18 , May 5, 2003
      Greetings

      Monday, May 05, 2003, 4:53:38 PM, you wrote:

      jfn> Alexey, are you saying that peanuts were used in period Russian cooking?
      jfn> Do you mean some other food than the 'peanut' we Americans are used to,
      jfn> which is native to South America?
      Damn. Peas of course. Last four weeks drove me completely crazy.
      Sorry, peas - not peanuts.

      --
      Bye,
      Alex mailto:Posadnik@...