Polish books

  • Colleen McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      Hi, I'm trying to work out a Polish 14th century persona, and as
      I've found a very limited amount of information,>>

      You might try finding this book via ILL:

      Ubior dworski w Polsce w dobie pierwszych Jagiellonow. Krystyna
      Turska. (Wroclaw: Polskiej Akademii Nauk, 1987) ISBN: 8304026236 :;
      LCCN: 88-142687.

      It focuses on the Jagellonian period and has lots of pictures. The book is in Polish, though.

      I've been trying to track one down for purchase for quite some time with no luck.

      In service, I remain

      Cainder