Re: [sig] Re: Clothing in the Court of Dracula

  • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2 10:58 AM
      > You may also want to explore the writings if St. Elizabeth of
      > Hungary, thogh she is of an earlier peirod.

      *blink* I wasn't aware St. Elizabeth of Hungary had written anything! Do
      you know the titles?

      -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa jenne@...
      "I'm tired. I'm tired of feeling rejected by the American people. I'm
      tired of waking up in the middle of the night worrying about the war."
      -- L.B. Johnson
    • Alexandreina Dragos
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2 11:41 AM
        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, abbondanza <delacroi29@y...> wrote:
        > Alexandreina,
        >
        > A few ideas to aid you in your pursuit of an educational
        > adventure ;)

        *snippage*
        Wonderful ideas all! Thank you! I'll let you know what I find.
        Regards,
        Reina