RE: [sig] Re: (Despina) Clothing in the Court of Dracula

  • Jeanne Papanastasiou
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2003
      He was raised for many years among the Turks so certainly they influenced
      him in many regards. However, he also hated them and fought against them
      all his
      life so the question is always; Did he adopt their fashions because
      they were comfortable and familiar or did he reject them utterly
      because he hated them?

      Remember the adage, we become what we hate/loathe.

      Soffya Appollonia Tudja
      http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
      three fleur-de-lys Or

    • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2003
        > You may also want to explore the writings if St. Elizabeth of
        > Hungary, thogh she is of an earlier peirod.

        *blink* I wasn't aware St. Elizabeth of Hungary had written anything! Do
        you know the titles?

        -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa jenne@...
        "I'm tired. I'm tired of feeling rejected by the American people. I'm
        tired of waking up in the middle of the night worrying about the war."
        -- L.B. Johnson
      • Alexandreina Dragos
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2003
          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, abbondanza <delacroi29@y...> wrote:
          > Alexandreina,
          >
          > A few ideas to aid you in your pursuit of an educational
          > adventure ;)

          *snippage*
          Wonderful ideas all! Thank you! I'll let you know what I find.
          Regards,
          Reina