Re: Herbs

  • Kinjal of Moravia
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2003
      In all of my research I have found reference to rosemary and dill,
      though many thoughts alude to a pungent drift that might allow
      onions or peppers.

      Kinjal
    • Kathryn Evans
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2003
        Thank you everyone for your comments, you have all given me things to think
        about. :-)

        My garden is currently running amuck with a very large rosemary bush, and a
        much smaller lavender plant, and I just recently planted seeds for
        chamomile, basil, coriander, and marjoram, so those will be the plants I
        will be focusing on for a while.

        Again, thanks for everyone's help.

        ~Katerina