Re: [sig] Re: Pattern help from KWH.

  • yana@merr.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2 9:50 AM
      Nipple-line! Hee hee hee!! The more "proper" (non-hee hee) term is "bust
      points" or "between the bust-points."

      > What I did was take the measurements mentioned in the book
      > (collarbone to nipple-line, collar to belly-button, etc) and drew

      Sorry, had to put in my 2 kopeks, because I keep snickering. I am truly
      only 12 years old in my mind.

      --Yana, going back to work now.

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • sismith42
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2 10:00 AM
        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "yana@m..." <yana@m...> wrote:
        > Nipple-line! Hee hee hee!! The more "proper" (non-hee hee) term
        is "bust
        > points" or "between the bust-points."
        >
        > > What I did was take the measurements mentioned in the book
        > > (collarbone to nipple-line, collar to belly-button, etc) and drew
        >
        > Sorry, had to put in my 2 kopeks, because I keep snickering. I am
        truly
        > only 12 years old in my mind.

        LOL! Thanks for the clarification :) Sorry to be crass, everyone...

        Stefania

        at least you all knew what I meant...?