Re: [sig] sos culteral and garb help

    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 8:52 PM
      That is "beautiful corner" or krasny ugol. Apparently
      always across from the door so it was the first thing
      seen and so the low doorway would force guests to bow
      to the icons. I haven't been able to decide whether
      the name derives from the icons or the red cloth or
      paint these corners were usually fdraped in. Just my
      guess.
      'dak

      http://search.yahoo.com