Re: [sig] Re: Pattern help from KWH.

  • MoxFool@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2003
      In a message dated 4/30/2003 10:21:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      sismith42@... writes:

      > What I did was take the measurements mentioned in the book
      > (collarbone to nipple-line, collar to belly-button, etc) and drew
      > them onto newspaper... from what I could tell, those patterns were
      > more a "make this sort of shape" guide than actual patterns...
      >
      > Good luck! Stefania, the bumbling seamstress

      Thanks Stefania!

      Zygmunt

      "There are lies, damn lies, and statistics." Mark Twain
      Tom Nadratowski <A HREF="http://www.footballguys.com/">Footballguys.com</A>

    • yana@merr.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2003
        Nipple-line! Hee hee hee!! The more "proper" (non-hee hee) term is "bust
        points" or "between the bust-points."

        > What I did was take the measurements mentioned in the book
        > (collarbone to nipple-line, collar to belly-button, etc) and drew

        Sorry, had to put in my 2 kopeks, because I keep snickering. I am truly
        only 12 years old in my mind.

        --Yana, going back to work now.

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • sismith42
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2003
          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "yana@m..." <yana@m...> wrote:
          > Nipple-line! Hee hee hee!! The more "proper" (non-hee hee) term
          is "bust
          > points" or "between the bust-points."
          >
          > > What I did was take the measurements mentioned in the book
          > > (collarbone to nipple-line, collar to belly-button, etc) and drew
          >
          > Sorry, had to put in my 2 kopeks, because I keep snickering. I am
          truly
          > only 12 years old in my mind.

          LOL! Thanks for the clarification :) Sorry to be crass, everyone...

          Stefania

          at least you all knew what I meant...?