A Magyaros Izles

  • aheilvei
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2003
      Anyone have any information about a book called A Magyaros Izles, by
      Elemer Czako and Gyorgi Kalmen?

      Thanks,
      Despina
    • Lewis Tanzos
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2003
        > Anyone have any information about a book called A Magyaros Izles, by
        > Elemer Czako and Gyorgi Kalmen?

        Yes, I do. It's in my local public library.

        It's a book of mostly post-period Hungarian garb, embroideries, and
        other decorative motifs.

        - Istvan
      • aheilvei
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2003
          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Lewis Tanzos <lewis@m...> wrote:
          > > Anyone have any information about a book called A Magyaros
          Izles, by
          > > Elemer Czako and Gyorgi Kalmen?
          >
          > Yes, I do. It's in my local public library.
          >
          > It's a book of mostly post-period Hungarian garb, embroideries, and
          > other decorative motifs.

          Thank you very much. Someone on another list asked me about it.

          Smiles,
          Despina