New to grope still looking for garb help

  • Amy Ricketts
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      Hi ,
      First thank you to Baroness Anastasia who gave me the help on singal
      womens kokshnik.

      And the information that the garb I was asking about was not worne in that
      time . Dose anyone know what was worne in 15th to 16th mascow Russia? becuss
      all the costume boooks I have looked at say diferent things. Also still
      looking for someone to mentore me in the art of building a Russian persona
      and garb in the sanfran or close to it .

      Anna

      amy
      scotishrose@...