Re: [sig] Slavic bowing?

  • LiudmilaV@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 4, 2003
      In a message dated 4/4/2003 1:32:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      stasiwa@... writes:

      > Before you get yourself all worked up, I would remind
      > you that no ones OPINION should be treated as Gospel.
      > Not yours, not mine, not anyones. We have on this page
      > my opinion, and your opinion, I only thought to get
      > Alex's opinion because he is there.

      Your Excellency,

      I might be wrong, but I assumed you wanted Alex's opinion because he is
      Russian. Therefore, I chose to remind you that my opinion is based on being a
      native of that land as well. I never said it was "Gospel" -- in fact, I said
      it was an extrapolation. That's why I would also like to know what Alex
      thinks (once we straightened out polite bowing from archery equipment), since
      he might have access to some info I can no longer obtain.

      Liudmila