Podniza Pattern

  • banavtai
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2003
      Good morning all!

      A couple years ago I printed out a pattern for making a podniza. Now
      that I am ready to use it, I can't find it - naturally!

      I did a Google search and a search of the archives here, but I'm not
      able to find the pattern again.

      Thank you!

      Iul'iana
    • mamainna2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 6:59 PM
        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "banavtai" <jtaper1@a...> wrote:

        > A couple years ago I printed out a pattern for making a podniza.
        Now
        > that I am ready to use it, I can't find it - naturally!

        > Thank you!
        >
        > Iul'iana

        Certainly! I just uploaded some files to the SIG list site, in
        the "Liudmila's things" section. One is a rough drawing of how I make
        a podniza (I can't scan a book picture just now), two show podniza
        and riasna for my latest hat in progress, and another two show the
        completed new Novgorod-style kokoshnik.

        Let me know if you need further assistance with the podniza.

        Liudmila
      • Juliana Taper
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5 10:57 AM
          Liudmila you are a goddess! Thank you so much for posting not only the
          pattern but all the other lovely pictures as well.

          And for the record, your pattern was actually much easier for me to follow
          than the first one I had <grin>.

          Happily playing with pearls in Aethelmearc,

          Iul'iana