Food...

  • Michael Suggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2003
      Vsem--

      I've created a file called "Mikhail's Stuff", and uploaded a text-
      file with the intros to all of the recipes from the
      "Famous Russian Recipes" pamphlet. For completeness' sake,
      the authors/editors are (as listed on the cover):

      Victoria Evans (Ukrainian)
      Sean McGivern, alias Ivan Ivanovitch (Irish-American)
      Katya Topolova (Russian)

      Beyond that, and the actual recipes themselves, there is *no*
      <repeat *no*> documentation, sources, ISBN, printing/edition
      info, etc. I've added a few comments in [square brackets]
      throughout. The authors were *very* general in their descriptions,
      and used the terms "all Russians" and "always" more than I care
      for; take it all with a large-ish grain of salt. Probably not
      time for more than one or two recipes before I start my trip,
      and internet access is "iffy" once I'm there; if anyone wants
      a recipe posted, let me know & I'll try to get it into the file.

      Regards,

      Mikhail Pavlov-syn Novgorodets
      Barony of Lochmere, Atlantia
      -mka-