Re: Sorry for the bandwith

  • yanajenn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2003
      Okay people, the thread ends here. No more posts about the war.
      There are plenty of other places to discuss the subject, including
      SCA-specific ones. SIG is not for discussing any wars, other than
      ones that happened before 1700 (or so) or are SCA events. You all
      know what SIG is for (check the FAQ and the welcome message if you
      are confused) and what is considered innapropriate posting.

      I want to thank the people who emailed me privately about their
      concerns and remind the others to direct complaints off the List to
      me, Yana the Terrible, and let me deal with the matter.

      --Yana Groznaia