Re: [sig] OT - Sorry for the bandwith

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2003
      Please, let's not discuss Iraq here. There are plenty of places on the net to discuss the war. Pretty please?
      Thank you.

      Isabelle de Foix
      Shire Brantestone
      Kingdom of Meridies

      > Fellow human beings and lovers of humanity, I am Misha Grigor'ev in the SCA
      > and also known mundanly as Mike Gray. With the pre-bombing of Iraq, I am
      > sad
      > to hear what the many Iraqi's are hearing right near their homes. How
      > horrible they must feel wondering if a bomb will come through their roof.
      > Therefore, I propose as people of faith (or no faith) that tomorrow you
      > should wear a symbol of your faith or voice your concern tomorrow about a
      > bully war. For my fellow Catholics, I suggest the Rosary. Thanks one and
      > all!
      >
      > Misha Grigor'ev
      > Mike Gray

      It seems as if you are assuming everyone on the list agrees with your
      assessment of the "bully" war. Some may; I do not. I am going to wear a flag
      pin to support our troops, my son and best friend among them.
      Zygmunt

      "Nothing would more promote iniquity than for free and enlightened people to
      deliberately render themselves powerless while leaving every despot and
      barbarian armed." Teddy Roosevelt

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor