Sarafan question

  • Ekaterina Stepanova
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2003
      I've just today found a devastatingly beautiful heavy dark red linen at
      Hancock's fabrics for $12.99 a yard, and I was wondering, how many yards of
      fabric do you need for a sarafan? If they're lined? Also, are there any
      patterns that an utter dolt (as I am with anything involving sewing) could
      follow on the web/easily available elsewise?

      Many thanks,

      Ekaterina Novgorodskaia
      Artisan but not Seamstress