Re: [sig] You can help! Fw: English version of Rossiyskaya arkheologiya (Russ...

  • K2356@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2003
      I could suggest that you approch your local University Library,hopefully this
      University has a Russian Language/History program,and lobby the Chief
      Librarian
      to send a letter of interest.

      Here in Detroit Wayne State University is planning on hiring a full time
      Russian
      History professor and WSU has a Slavic/Russian department so may i will
      make a inquiry.

      Kevin
    • MHoll@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2003
        In a message dated 3/7/2003 4:52:30 PM Central Standard Time,
        dvryaboy@... writes:

        > (which makes me.. let's see.. Starshiy Pomoshnik Mladshego Dvornika,
        > yes, that's the russian title.)

        Don't you love titles?

        Predslava.