Re: [sig] Re: SIG meeting at Pennsic

  • Paul W. Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2003
      At 10:03 AM 3/5/2003 -0500, you wrote:

      >If no one else is interested, Goimir volunteers. He recently took over
      >as Barony chronicler, so he's getting quite used to that sort of thing!

      Very good! Be sure to get me the write-up of Pennsic by October 1 so I can
      get it in Slovo! (Don't worry, I'll remind folks again)

      In the meantime, will someone get me a write-up of the announcement for the
      SIG party for the Summer Slovo (Spring is probably too early) by July 1??

      Thanks,
      Paul
    • Alexey Kiyaikin
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2003
        Greetings!
        > Greetings! The SIG meeting at Pennsic will be at 6 pm on Sunday, August
        > 10. We will have the tent for 3 hours, so if people don't show up until
        > later that's fine. I'll try to bring some snack-type foods.

        If stars are kind to me, this year I attend the Pennsic. And will show
        up at the meeting with something interesting.

        Bye,
        Alex