Re: SIG meeting at Pennsic

  • Paquerette
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2003
      sig@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Message: 3
      > Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:07:55 -0500 (EST)
      > From: Jenne Heise <jenne@...>
      > Subject: SIG meeting at Pennsic
      >
      > Greetings! The SIG meeting at Pennsic will be at 6 pm on Sunday, August
      > 10. We will have the tent for 3 hours, so if people don't show up until
      > later that's fine. I'll try to bring some snack-type foods.
      >
      > Can we get a volunteer to take notes and report on the meeting, as I
      > simply can't do that as well as organize?

      If no one else is interested, Goimir volunteers. He recently took over
      as Barony chronicler, so he's getting quite used to that sort of thing!

      Ennoguent.

      --

      I have not lost my mind. It's backed up on the server.
      (and the network is down again)
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2003
        At 10:03 AM 3/5/2003 -0500, you wrote:

        >If no one else is interested, Goimir volunteers. He recently took over
        >as Barony chronicler, so he's getting quite used to that sort of thing!

        Very good! Be sure to get me the write-up of Pennsic by October 1 so I can
        get it in Slovo! (Don't worry, I'll remind folks again)

        In the meantime, will someone get me a write-up of the announcement for the
        SIG party for the Summer Slovo (Spring is probably too early) by July 1??

        Thanks,
        Paul
      • Alexey Kiyaikin
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2003
          Greetings!
          > Greetings! The SIG meeting at Pennsic will be at 6 pm on Sunday, August
          > 10. We will have the tent for 3 hours, so if people don't show up until
          > later that's fine. I'll try to bring some snack-type foods.

          If stars are kind to me, this year I attend the Pennsic. And will show
          up at the meeting with something interesting.

          Bye,
          Alex