Re: [sig] SIG meeting at Pennsic

  • Elizabeth Lear
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2003
      Unfortunately, I'll be missing Pennsic again this year. The timing is
      such that we don't want to go with a 1-mo old baby. Ah well! You mix
      the good with the bad. :)

      -Yeliz
    • LiudmilaV@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2003
        In a message dated 3/4/2003 9:14:37 AM Pacific Standard Time, eliz@...
        writes:

        > Unfortunately, I'll be missing Pennsic again this year. The timing is
        > such that we don't want to go with a 1-mo old baby. Ah well! You mix
        > the good with the bad. :)
        >
        > -Yeliz

        No Pennsic for me, again, and for the same reason -- junior #2 due in June. I
        am sure it will be more fun than Pennsic. Really, I am. Or almost sure. I try
        to forget how it was for the first month or so the first time. Best of luck
        to you, Yeliz :)

        Liudmila

      • Paquerette
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2003
          sig@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Message: 3
          > Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:07:55 -0500 (EST)
          > From: Jenne Heise <jenne@...>
          > Subject: SIG meeting at Pennsic
          >
          > Greetings! The SIG meeting at Pennsic will be at 6 pm on Sunday, August
          > 10. We will have the tent for 3 hours, so if people don't show up until
          > later that's fine. I'll try to bring some snack-type foods.
          >
          > Can we get a volunteer to take notes and report on the meeting, as I
          > simply can't do that as well as organize?

          If no one else is interested, Goimir volunteers. He recently took over
          as Barony chronicler, so he's getting quite used to that sort of thing!

          Ennoguent.

          --

          I have not lost my mind. It's backed up on the server.
          (and the network is down again)
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2003
            At 10:03 AM 3/5/2003 -0500, you wrote:

            >If no one else is interested, Goimir volunteers. He recently took over
            >as Barony chronicler, so he's getting quite used to that sort of thing!

            Very good! Be sure to get me the write-up of Pennsic by October 1 so I can
            get it in Slovo! (Don't worry, I'll remind folks again)

            In the meantime, will someone get me a write-up of the announcement for the
            SIG party for the Summer Slovo (Spring is probably too early) by July 1??

            Thanks,
            Paul
          • Alexey Kiyaikin
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 5, 2003
              Greetings!
              > Greetings! The SIG meeting at Pennsic will be at 6 pm on Sunday, August
              > 10. We will have the tent for 3 hours, so if people don't show up until
              > later that's fine. I'll try to bring some snack-type foods.

              If stars are kind to me, this year I attend the Pennsic. And will show
              up at the meeting with something interesting.

              Bye,
              Alex