SIG meeting at Pennsic

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2003
      Greetings! The SIG meeting at Pennsic will be at 6 pm on Sunday, August
      10. We will have the tent for 3 hours, so if people don't show up until
      later that's fine. I'll try to bring some snack-type foods.

      Can we get a volunteer to take notes and report on the meeting, as I
      simply can't do that as well as organize?

      "I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by
      giving, by losing." -- Anais Nin
    • Elizabeth Lear
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2003
        Unfortunately, I'll be missing Pennsic again this year. The timing is
        such that we don't want to go with a 1-mo old baby. Ah well! You mix
        the good with the bad. :)

        -Yeliz
      • LiudmilaV@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2003
          In a message dated 3/4/2003 9:14:37 AM Pacific Standard Time, eliz@...
          writes:

          > Unfortunately, I'll be missing Pennsic again this year. The timing is
          > such that we don't want to go with a 1-mo old baby. Ah well! You mix
          > the good with the bad. :)
          >
          > -Yeliz

          No Pennsic for me, again, and for the same reason -- junior #2 due in June. I
          am sure it will be more fun than Pennsic. Really, I am. Or almost sure. I try
          to forget how it was for the first month or so the first time. Best of luck
          to you, Yeliz :)

          Liudmila

        • Paquerette
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2003
            sig@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Message: 3
            > Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:07:55 -0500 (EST)
            > From: Jenne Heise <jenne@...>
            > Subject: SIG meeting at Pennsic
            >
            > Greetings! The SIG meeting at Pennsic will be at 6 pm on Sunday, August
            > 10. We will have the tent for 3 hours, so if people don't show up until
            > later that's fine. I'll try to bring some snack-type foods.
            >
            > Can we get a volunteer to take notes and report on the meeting, as I
            > simply can't do that as well as organize?

            If no one else is interested, Goimir volunteers. He recently took over
            as Barony chronicler, so he's getting quite used to that sort of thing!

            Ennoguent.

            --

            I have not lost my mind. It's backed up on the server.
            (and the network is down again)
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 5, 2003
              At 10:03 AM 3/5/2003 -0500, you wrote:

              >If no one else is interested, Goimir volunteers. He recently took over
              >as Barony chronicler, so he's getting quite used to that sort of thing!

              Very good! Be sure to get me the write-up of Pennsic by October 1 so I can
              get it in Slovo! (Don't worry, I'll remind folks again)

              In the meantime, will someone get me a write-up of the announcement for the
              SIG party for the Summer Slovo (Spring is probably too early) by July 1??

              Thanks,
              Paul
            • Alexey Kiyaikin
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 5, 2003
                Greetings!
                > Greetings! The SIG meeting at Pennsic will be at 6 pm on Sunday, August
                > 10. We will have the tent for 3 hours, so if people don't show up until
                > later that's fine. I'll try to bring some snack-type foods.

                If stars are kind to me, this year I attend the Pennsic. And will show
                up at the meeting with something interesting.

                Bye,
                Alex