Re: [sig] Naming query, ect

  • Paul W. Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2003
      At 05:10 PM 3/1/2003 -0600, you wrote:
      >Actually, I would ideally like pictures of the documents themselves...
      >Eventually I want to be able to cobble together a reasonable recreation of
      >Russian scribe's script (if such a thing existed).
      >
      >Ekaterina

      That's much harder to find. The only facsimiles I've seen are of selected
      Chronicles and a Psalter or two. Not really the legal stuff. But if what
      you want is just calligraphy samples, those shouldn't be too difficult to
      dig up. I have a Chronicles of Alexander Nevsky facsimile that I bought
      from Kamkin. I know some libraries have copies.

      -- Paul