Re: [sig] Russian male dress, 14th century

  • xvlovercrimvx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      I have a question:It seems that when I look at pictures of Russian dress, you
      see a whole lot of layers. Were there any types of male clothing that was one
      or two layered for the summer? I know this is Mother Rus we're talking about,
      but for those who are wealthy surely a vacation down near the Caspian sea has
      to produce clothing that didn't make you get heat exhaustion.

      Misha