Russian male dress, 14th century

  • Dmitriy Ryaboy <dvryaboy@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2003
      An article in Russian
      http://moscow14.pisem.net/ (click on the small pictures -- they lead
      to more pictures).

      I already asked permission to translate, so hopefully it will go up on
      the Kaganate site soon.
    • xvlovercrimvx@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
        I have a question:It seems that when I look at pictures of Russian dress, you
        see a whole lot of layers. Were there any types of male clothing that was one
        or two layered for the summer? I know this is Mother Rus we're talking about,
        but for those who are wealthy surely a vacation down near the Caspian sea has
        to produce clothing that didn't make you get heat exhaustion.

        Misha