Slightly OT(music)

  • pan_landolf <pan_landolf@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2003
      I attended the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival in Moscow, Idaho this
      weekend. While there, I heard an a capella group called ManSound,
      from the Ukraine. I purchased their CD entitled 'Slavic Roots',
      which is described as "a contemporary interpretation of Ukrainian and
      Russian folk songs." I found the music very enjoyable.
      The group will be playing in Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Twin Falls, and
      Boise, Idaho in the next few weeks.
      Landolf