Silk Road/ Central Asia

  • Linda Learn
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2003
      This prof has done research on travelers in Central Asia.... some during our
      time period. Very interesting stuff and good leads for further research.

      http://faculty.washington.edu/dwaugh/CA/tchrmatl.html

      Linda/ Maria P
    • JoAnna Buxton
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2003
        greetings -

        My younger sister, the history & Russian major, has
        taken some of his classes on Russian history. I
        scored her medieval period notes and reading list. So
        far they have been excellent.

        Aleksandra Lavrovna
        Canton of Porte de l'Eau, An Tir

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/